**NEW** Adriatic Cruises...
Discover paradise on newly built ships, a perfect combination of adventure & relaxation. Indulge all your senses while exploring inspiring destinations, charming fishing villages, unique Natural parks, pictures coves for swimming & tasting local Mediterranean cuisine.
Luxury 5* Small Ship Croatia Cruises!
Cruises between May - October.
Maximum 38 passengers - Guaranteed Sailing!
K200 - M/S Princess Aloha & Romantic Star
Dubrovnik to Mljet, Korcula, Pucisca, Omis, Split, Bol, Hvar & Dubrovnik.
K201- M/S Prestige & M/S President
Split to Bol, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Mljet, Puscisca & back to Split.
- 7 Night Cruise
- Daily Breakfast
- 6 Lunches
- 1 Dinner
- Wines, Beers & Soft Drinks
- Professional Cruise Director
- Airport Transfer
- Luggage Handling & Whisper Technology Enhanced Touring.
- All ship are classified deluxe category
- Fully equipped cabins (Air con, LCD TV, Safe deposit box, fire alarm, bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers, life-jackets, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet)
- Free wireless internet access (Wi-Fi)
- All cabins are sound proof
- Air - conditioned upper deck dining room with bar & LCD TV
- Loud speaker audio system for announcements
- Lounging sun deck with deck beds for all passengers
- Kitchen built to the latest HACCP standards
- Rear access platform for easy access to/from sea
- Two outdoor showers and four deck bathrooms
We can also arrange the flights for you, all our flight inclusive packages are protected by our ATOL 10708.
Excursion/sightseeing tours included
Sightseeing tours are included in the price:
- DUBROVNIK: Walking tour of Dubrovnivk the 'Pearl of Adriatic' and UNESCO World Heritage site. You will visit Rector's Palace & Franciscan Monastery's Pharmacy.
- MLJET NATIONAL PARK: This National Park encompasses five types of forest, many species of birds and two deep lakes, Veliko Jezero (big lake) and Malo Jezero (small lake).
- KORCULA: The birth place of the explorer Marco Polo. This walking tour will take you through it's narrow, cobbled streets and includes a visit to the majestic Gothic-Baroque Cathedral of St. Mark.
- HVAR: Is one of the most popular islands in the Adriatic and a meeting point for International jetset. A sightseeing tour of Hvar town shows you the first public theatre in Europe, the Franciscan Monastery & many more historical sights. Evening to explore Hvar on your own. *Note: Due to limited capacity of the Hvar harbour (during peak season July/August) port of call can be substituted for Stari Grad/ Jelsa. In that case a transfer bus will be organized to/from Hvar.
- CETINA RIVER CANYON: A protected natural area.
- SPLIT: Take a guided tour of the port, the seafront promenade and the Roman Emperor Diocletain's Palace. The historical center is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- SWIMMING STOPS: You will have the chance for swimming stops throughout your cruise.
- EVENING'S: Most evening's will be at leisure in the different ports, this allows for you to explore at your own leisure and enjoy meals out in the different places.
- CAPTAIN'S DINNER: With live entertainment on board.